The 12th edition of Aero India will be held at Air Force Station at Yelahanka in Bengaluru.It aims to provide a significant platform in bolstering business opportunities in the International aviation sector.The Aero India 2019 has a tagline “The Runway to a Billion Opportunities” and has a logo inspired by the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA).
- Aero India Show is a biennial air show organized by the Ministry of Defence. The first edition of the air show was held in 1996.The show aims at giving a fillip to the rapidly growing economy, defence production and participation of private players.
- This five-day event will combine a major trade exhibition of the aerospace and defence industries with public air shows.
- Besides global leaders and big investors in aerospace industry, the show will also see participation by think-tanks from across the world. Aero India will provide a unique opportunity for exchange of information, ideas and new developments in the aviation industry.
- Besides giving a fillip to the domestic aviation industry it would further the cause of Make in India.
- In Aero India, close to 500 companies, both Indian and foreign, are expected to participate.