Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today delivered the Special Key Note Address at the US-India 2020 Summit organised by the USISPF.
What is USISPF?
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) is a non-profit organisation that works for the bilateral and strategic partnership between India and the US.
- The Theme of the 5 day Summit that began on the 31st of August (2020) is “US-India Navigating New Challenges”.
- The theme covers various subjects such as India’s potential in becoming a Global Manufacturing Hub, Opportunities in India’s Gas Market, Ease of Doing Business to attract FDI in India, Common Opportunities & Challenges in Tech Space, Indo-Pacific Economic issues, Innovation in Public Health and others.
- The Executive Board came together in 2017 to establish USISPF with the purpose of enabling business and governments to collaborate and create meaningful opportunities that can positively change the lives of citizens.
- Dedicated to strengthening economic and commercial ties, USISPF plays a significant role in fostering a robust and dynamic relationship between the two countries through policy advocacy that will lead to driving economic growth, entrepreneurship, employment-creation, and innovation to create a more inclusive society.